The information contained in this application is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or stopping an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in this application is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Not a Substitute – The information should not be used as a substitute for the care and knowledge that your doctor can provide to you.
- Supplement – The information in this Software are meant to supplement the information that you obtain from your doctor. If there is a disagreement between the information presented here and what your doctor has told you — it is more likely that your physician is correct. He or she has the benefit of knowing your medical problems.
- Limitations – You should recognize that the information in this Software has the following limitations, in comparison to being examined by your own doctor: o You can talk with your doctor.
- Your doctor can examine you and do any needed tests.
- You may have a hidden serious medical problem that only a doctor can find and diagnose.
- If you are taking medicines, they could affect how you experience various symptoms.
If you think that you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or the number for the local emergency ambulance service NOW!
And when in doubt, call your doctor NOW or go to the closest emergency department.
The Content in this Application is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Content in this Software has been reviewed and tested, but it is not, and cannot be, perfect. No natural language processing system or software can correctly interpret all words, phrases, or utterances that a person can speak or write. The acuity rating (Call/Concept Prioritization Index) is an estimate of complaint severity and does not replace the judgment of a doctor and a complete clinical evaluation. The clinical documentation support and clinical decision support are general guidelines that are not intended to establish a standard of care. The diagnosis engine cannot provide a definitive medical diagnosis and listed causes are provided only for educational purposes. The triage engine is not and cannot be perfect in providing recommendations for the best level of care needed for a person with symptoms. Use of the Application is benefitted by the intellect, judgment, and input from a physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner. The user bears all risks associated with the quality and the performance of the Content.
The Licensor and any authors, reviewers, or contributors involved in the development of the Content shall not be liable for any harmful consequence, loss, injury, or damage associated with the use and application of the Content. The user assumes all responsibility associated with using the Content and for acts or omissions arising out of the use or misuse of the Content.
The user acknowledges and agrees that (i) all patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property (collectively “Intellectual Property”) will remain the sole property of the Licensor, and (ii) nothing in this Agreement shall confer to the user any right of ownership or license rights in the Intellectual Property. The user shall not copy, modify, reverse engineer, sublicense, sell or offer for sale the Intellectual Property, nor shall the user contest the validity of the Intellectual Property.