If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma or another related cancer, contact our Intake Office for an appointment. No referral necessary. The Myeloma Intake Office is staffed by specially trained intake coordinators and nurses who will ensure all pertinent medical and insurance information is obtained prior to your first visit. Information needed to make a first time appointment:
- Name, Date of Birth, Address, and Contact Information
- Health Insurance
- Physician’s name and contact information
New Patient Appointments
Toll free: 1-888-MYELOMA (693-5662)
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Make an Appointment Online
If you need to speak to a nurse or have questions regarding appointments, please contact:
Toll Free: 1-877-635-7240
Refer A Patient
The Myeloma Center Intake Office can help you arrange an appointment for your patient.
New patient appointments are typically scheduled within two weeks.
It is advisable for patients to be seen as quickly as possible, preferably before receiving treatment, in order to maximize treatment options at the Myeloma Center.
We will work in close collaboration with you. We are committed to open communication and quick follow-up after your patient is seen. Reports based on clinic visits and inpatient hospitalizations are sent on a regular basis. In addition, you can view patient progress information through EpicCare Link, a secure portal that connects you to our electronic medical record (EMR) system for reviewing patient records.
Why refer your patient to the Myeloma Center?
- Expertise. The Myeloma Center is the largest, most comprehensive center in the world for research and clinical care related to multiple myeloma and related diseases. Our team of leading scientists and clinicians has pioneered many advances that have become standards of care throughout the world, and continually translates advances in the laboratory into novel treatment options.
- Experience. The Myeloma Center has over 25 years of experience and has seen more than 11,000 patients from every state in the United States and more than 50 foreign countries. We conduct robust clinical trials that incorporate novel treatment approaches to improve patient outcomes.
- High-Quality Patient Care. The Myeloma Center’s multidisciplinary team approach gives patients access to comprehensive, highly specialized care. We are continually developing new diagnostic techniques to identify nuances of each patient’s disease, resulting in personalized treatment regimens and improved outcomes.
- Collaboration. Working together with medical professionals in the community and around the world has been part of the Myeloma Center’s culture since our founding in 1989. Let us collaborate with you to provide the highest quality care to our mutual patients.
Scheduling patient appointments
To schedule an appointment, the Myeloma Center Intake Office needs the following information about your patient:
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Health insurance
- Diagnosis and date of diagnosis
- Treatment history
In addition, we also need the referring physician’s name, address, phone number, and fax number.
Hospital admissions and transfers
The Intake Office can also make arrangements to admit or transfer your patient to the UAMS Medical Center.
Or use our secure web form to submit information online.
Patient appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.