Our comprehensive research is focused on the genetics of myeloma, furthering an understanding of myeloma at the molecular level. With an extensive history of break-through, cutting-edge research, we have become a world leader in employing personalized, novel therapies based each patient’s genetic profile and risk factors. Thanks to our pioneering research and precision medicine treatment advances, patients are experiencing greatly improved outcomes and even cure.
Our overriding vision is to push the envelope of understanding and discovery to unravel the biology of myeloma and maximize cure.
We invite you to explore the Myeloma Center’s current research.
- Identifying the Causes of Myeloma
- Myeloma Stem Cell Biology
- Targeted Treatment based on Genetics and Epigenetics
- Minimal Residual Disease
- Advancing Cure with CyTOF Technology
- Research Vision and Focus