What is Partners Card?
Partners Card is an annual fundraiser held for 10 days during the fall in Little Rock, Conway and Northwest Arkansas to benefit the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, an internationally known cancer treatment and research center. Partners Card is in its 18th year.
- An individual purchases a Partners Card for $50.
- 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the card goes to the Cancer Institute Auxiliary for grant
- Purchaser receives 20% discount on merchandise from participating stores during Partners Card Week, 20% discount to cardholders from October 29 – November 7, 2021.
If you have questions, need additional information, or need more Partners Cards, call your team captain or the Cancer Institute Volunteer Services office at 501-686-8286 or email email@example.com
After Cards are Sold
- Assure the Sellers Sheet is complete, including buyers’ names, addresses with zip code & phone numbers.
- Seal the collection envelope with cash, checks, credit card forms, completed Sellers Sheet, and unsold Partners Cards.
- Complete the outside of the envelope and return envelope to the team captain.
Important Facts for Sellers
- Price of card = $50. Cards are not discounted for any reason and are NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
- You have 13 cards in your packet–if you sell 12, keep the 13th as your free card.
- The card may be used by the signee ONLY—not groups or families. Ask the user to sign the card and place her/his phone number on the card, because lost cards cannot be replaced.
- CREDIT CARD –MC, Visa, AMEX, and Discover are all accepted. The Credit Card Form must be completed with buyer’s name as it appears on credit card, address, zip code, card number, the 3-digit VIN number, and expiration date.
- CASH—Enter the name, address with zip code of purchaser on the white Sellers Sheet for our mailing list.
- Sellers Sheet MUST be complete with all information, including buyer’s name as it appears on the credit card, address, zip code, phone number, and email address.
- Cash, checks and credit cards are processed by the UAMS Auxiliary. Credit card transactions will appear as UAMS Auxiliary on the statement and may take up to 30 days to process. Checks are made payable to UAMS Auxiliary and put Partners Card on the memo line.
- Start today! This is the 18th year for Partners Card, so it should be easy to sell. Friends will thank you after discovering their savings!!!
- Emphasize the fact that the card is honored at about 200 quality stores.