What is Partners Card?
Partners Card is an annual fundraiser held for ten days during the fall in Little Rock, Northwest Arkansas, and Conway to benefit the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute an internationally known cancer treatment and research center.
How does it work?
- An individual purchases a Partners Card for $50.00.
- 100% of the cards’ proceeds goes to the Cancer Institute Auxiliary for grant allocation.
- Purchaser receives 20% discount on merchandise from participating stores 20% discount to cardholders from October 30 – November 8.
Honoring Partners Card
- A SIGNED Partners Card must be presented each time you give the 20% discount. Be sure to see the actual card.
- The card may be used by the signee ONLY, not groups or family members.
- Lost cards cannot be replaced. Please help the customer keep up with their card by returning the card to them immediately after comparing the card holder’s signature and picture ID.
- Each person purchasing a card has received a copy of the Shopping Card Etiquette as printed below.
Partners Card Etiquette
- The Partners Card entitles shoppers to a 20% discount during the ten-day shopping period from October 30 – November 8 ONLY.
- Merchandise cannot be discounted in advance or held for purchase before October 30.
- Sale items, layaway payments, gift certificates and previously purchased merchandise are not discounted.
- Card is not valid with any other offer.
- Special orders are not subject to discount unless permitted by the individual store.
- Card bearer’s signature must appear on the card, and the card is non-transferable.
- Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Other restrictions may apply at individual stores.
Selling Partners Card
Price of card = $50.00.
Cards are not discounted for any reason and are NOT TAX Deductible
Complete the Sellers Sheet information for every individual purchase to include:
Cash, checks and credit cards are processed by the UAMS Auxiliary. Credit Card transactions will appear as UAMS Auxiliaryon the statement and may take up to 30 days to process.
- CASH—enter the name, address with zip code of purchaser on the Sellers Sheet.
- CHECKS are payable to Partners Card. Checks are payable to UAMS Auxiliary and to put Partners Card in the Memo.
- CREDIT CARDS –all cards are accepted. The Credit Card Form must be completely filled out including zip code for the billing address.
After Partners Card Week
Please have the following items ready for pick up the week following Partners Card week:
- Brochure/counter card holder and the money envelope
- Partners Card Collection Envelope containing cash, checks, credit cards forms, unsold cards and Sellers Sheet
Questions? Need more Partners Cards?
Call the Cancer Institute Volunteer Office at 501.686.8286 email@example.com
You are a member of a team dedicated to helping the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Auxiliary provide information, service, compassion and hope to those whose lives are touched by cancer. Every card you sell helps us help our patients, and we thank you.